|Chelsea Football Club
- Chelsea Football Club is an English professional football club based in Fulham, in the western parts of London.
- Founded in 1905, they play their home games at Stamford Bridge.
- The club competes in the Premier League, the top division of English football.
- They won their first major honour, the League championship, in 1955.
- The club won the FA Cup for the first time in 1970, their first European honour, the Cup Winners' Cup, in 1971, and becoming only the 3rd English club to win the Club World Cup in 2022.
- Chelsea are one of five clubs to have won all three of UEFA's main club competitions, being the first English club to achieve the UEFA treble, and the only club to have won all three major European competitions twice.
- They are also the only London club to have won the Champions League and the Club World Cup.
- Domestically, the club has won six league titles, eight FA Cups, five League Cups, and four FA Community Shields.
- Internationally, they have won two European Cups, two UEFA Cup Winners' Cups, two UEFA Cups, two UEFA Super Cups, and one FIFA Club World Cup since their inception.
- In terms of overall trophies won, it is the fourth-most successful club in English football.